torsdag den 2. september 2010

One of my hobbies

When I was a kid I was a soccerplayer. I juts came natural to me, and I played it all my childhood. Both on a team and in my free time, I played it alot.
I then came to an age where I joined the military, and I kind of lost the time to play soccer. There it kind of came to an end naturally. Im done with the military and got time for sports on a regular basis again now.
But I have come to love another sport than soccer now. I play Floorball or Inner Bandy as they say in sweden and some other countries.
What is Floorball ? Well the easy way to explain it is, to think of indoor hockey on shoes. No skates here. You have a goal keeper who sits on his knees with a helmet on and may use all of his body to get the ball.
And you have a team with 5 players on, on a handball size court. Its an awesome fun sport, very fast paced. And is really a team effort, mixed with good individual players. I really like it alot.

We are having our first tournament game this weekend for this season. So im hoping for a good start...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar