fredag den 4. marts 2011

No more world of warcraft

Yesterday I made a decision, a decision I hope to be able to hold....
I cancelled my subscription for world of warcraft. First time since I started back in 2004.
I'm done.... I look forward not to have any raid days I need to try to attend, been having that in the last 6 years or so. It's crazy to look at when I write, 6 damn years.

I just feel like dancing....



I will never stop being a gamer, and I will problaly never stop playing MMO's. But I will not commit to it, as I have done the last years. It feels very reliefing to say it... :)

And there is alot to get to work in, games wise. So many titles I have not tryed due to all my time going into the same game. I really looking forward to alot of em.

Besides that I will have more time to focus on my hockey, we are close to break it to the 1st division in Denmark. So thats really cool. Just need a victory saturday.

Just a short note here from me, the gamer with soon no more raid nights I need to attend. My subscription runs out on the 23 of march. So 19 days to go....

Good weekend all.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar